A Holiday Hebado Whatty?
We know your schedules are busy for the holidays, but make room to join us for a fun, festive event to be enjoyed by the entire family! You’re invited to our Christmas Pop Up Event presented by Three Tails, The Coffee Pot & Brooke Nicole Photography. This event will be benefitting St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
Admission is free with a donation item from their list of needs (one item per family). Please see the list of items needed and a link to their Amazon Wish List below.
Brooke Nicole Photography: Photographs
The Coffee Pot: Exclusive Themed Menu
Three Tails: Exclusive Christmas Shopping Promotions
All activities will be inside Three Tails on Sunday, December 3rd 11am – 2pm.
Amazon Wish List:
Wish List Top 10: (All items must be new and in original packaging)
- Infant/toddler toys (i.e. music/light-up toys, teethers, rattles, crib mobiles)
- Gifts for teenagers (i.e. brain games/3D puzzles/Rubicks Cubes, Legos, nail art sets, craft sets such as jewelry, kitting/fiber arts/fimo clay/hooked rugs/embroidery, coloring books and colored markers/pencils, etc.)
- Stuffed animals, but only with fabric eyes, not hard plastic eyes
- Blankets (new or handmade fleece blankets of a minimum size of 50″ x 60,” handmade blankets must be washed prior to donating)
- Toys for girls (i.e. small figurines, LOL Surprise, Hatchimals, etc.)
- Washable markers and colored pencils
- New books for all ages
- Lego sets for all ages
- Canvases, sketchpads, drawing paper, and coloring books (especially for teens)
- Action figures for girls and boys